It's that time again! I'm after volunteers to help blog the UKSG's 2011 annual conference here on LiveSerials
. It's a very widely appreciated bit of community service that also means you get a little bit of personal / professional kudos, and access to Seats with Power Sockets - surely that's worth sharing a few of the notes you're going to be taking anyway?
What you need:
- A Google account - these are easy to obtain if you don't yet have one and are willing to register.
- A willingness to take notes during sessions and to write these up either in realtime in later.
What you don't need:
- A laptop. It is fine for reports to be posted after the event.
- Previous blogging experience. LiveSerials is based on the Blogger software which is simple and intuitive to use; other members of the blogging team will be available to provide support if necessary.
If you would like to volunteer, please contact me
with your Gmail address. I look forward to welcoming you to Team LiveSerials
To review previous UKSG conference blogs, see:
N.B. We'll also be Tweeting at @uksg
and The Twitter / Blogger hash tag for this year's conference will be simply #UKSG
. And do check us out on Lanyrd
- feel free to add yourself and any sessions you're speaking at / attending!
Labels: uksg conference