UKSG Annual Conference 2007: read all about it ... right here!
- Anna Gasking is Acting Product Manager at Taylor & Francis
- Bev Acreman, the UKSG's Marketing Officer, is Global Marketing & Customer Services Director at Taylor & Francis
- Charlie Rapple, also on the UKSG's Marketing Committee and blogger-in-chief at LiveSerials, is Group Marketing Manager at Publishing Technology plc
- Dan Tonkery, a member of the main UKSG committee, is Director of Business Development at EBSCO Information Services
- Emily Gillingham, another member of the UKSG's Marketing Committee, is Library Marketing and Communications Manager at Blackwell Publishing
- Helen Cooke, a member of the UKSG's main committee, is Head of Journals Sales at SAGE Publications
- Kate Price, also on the UKSG's main committee, is E-Strategy and Resources Manager at the University of Surrey Library
- Kirsty Meddings is Product Developer Manager at Ingenta
- Leigh Dodds is CTO at Ingenta
- Lesley Crawshaw, a member of UKSG's marketing committee and co-moderator of lis-e-journals, is Faculty Information Consultant at the University of Hertfordshire Learning and Information Services
- Louise Cole, also a member of UKSG's marketing committee and co-moderator of lis-e-journals, is Electronic Resources Team Leader at Leeds University Library
- Simon Inger heads up Simon Inger Consulting
- Todd Carpenter is Managing Director of NISO
For all those who were unsuccessful in booking a place at this year's conference, make sure you have LiveSerials on your blogroll to be kept up-to-date with what's hot and happening in the information industry.
Labels: uksg conference